Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Friday, April 30, 2010

UNICEF fly me a letter..

Last month I've post something regarding the UNICEF Direct Debit Donor Programme which I've joined. Today I received a nice letter from UNICEF in a nice envelope:


With a sweeet tagline at the back like this:




I was so excited and want to know what's inside? Here they are:

 The appreciation letter

 back side

and a very nice certificate :)

and this a very cute and cool fridge magnet ( p/s: chegu carol, if I have two of this I will surely send you one to add to your collection :p sorry I only have one)

For some people those things up there might look like ordinary things (which make them say: ala benda ya jak pun mo besar-besarkan) but I don't care, say whatever they like but this things really special and make me feel like I've fulfilled something in my life. My contribution might not be big but I know it will be a big things to all those children in need.

For those who wonder what this is about and want to know more please click HERE
p/s: Their email might have change to this kualalumpur@unicef.org

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails