Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Some funny cartoons I came across LOL!!

Does this means "don't sleep with bloggers" wakakaka


Remember people don't do full-time online shopping :p


If your company offer a "paid vacation" do think twice myahahaha


Don't worry this is just mouse's vengeful imagination :p


Now I know why chicken is the most eaten meat in the world hahaha


... and this happened yesterday, I dunno if it's funny or not but I know I didn't laugh seeing this yesterday....

..Enjoy and Cheers..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails