Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Photo Blog no2

Earlier this month I've posted something about my photo blog. Eventually a disastrous things happen to that blog and I have to "remove"  it and reinstalled. It have been few weeks I try to re-established that blog but it goes on and off as I was busy with my works. Until early last week I found a suitable theme for that blog (although the colour might seems like a bit odd but I like the layout). Luckily I have not posted many things yet in the previous blog. Now my photo blog is up and running again, though not so much things yet there but more to come. So here a snippet of what's there:


This is something I've wanted to do couple of years back but only now it is done. My intention is not to show off anything (I don't have anything to show off by the way). I just wanted to get others' opinion on my photos so I could improved as I consider myself a "young" photographer, a casual one and still a beginner. So if you have any advice or something to share in photography just click HERE or go to www.rodznocturne.com. Hope to see you there.

p/s: If you wonder why the statistics number on that blog is "many" though it has only running for a few days, about 80% of  it comes from the previous blog as I use the same domain before.... cheers...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails