Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Catastrophe, disaster..... "beat tumam iabic lais"

Few minutes ago, a good friend send a video link to me, I thought it was just another fun-to-watch video but it's something different. Some familiar faces or a familiar face was in that video and just after I watched it I feel really "disturbed" or shall I say damn  $%@&ing MAD! It's not because somebody defaming me in that video but what inside picturing a "dooms day" for people like me in my beloved state (I know it will not effects me directly but a lot of "friends" will). As my beloved state's native, I feel so sad and mad at the same time, I always @#$%ing hate "those" who "selling out" our state's land and resources and people like me can't do anything (forced not to speak up about that "things" automatically). What more to say given "a place to ask and giving opinion" and "a freedom to comment" the non-logic actions by the "poleeticuoses moronesses" and their "a*# licker dogs". 

I just don't understand why "they" are willing to do that, taking what belongs to other and bulldozed their "home" then simply landed them in a newly created "hell" which they doesn't even want to live in but again automatically forced to live it without even given the chance to speaks out their thoughts. Then the "poleeticuoses moronesses" and their "a*# licker dogs" will live their life squeezing as much juice as they could from the "orange" that they have "peeled". When the "those people" living in unwanted "hell", "these people" living in castles at the far far away lands (but only one that have each castle in 5 countries!). Some doesn't event try to learned from past mishap and still want to join in "the fun squeezing". Now it's only a matter of time for them to launch their "weapons" to do the balding (better they shaved their heads bald for the Go Bald campaign) and clearing errands.

We have seen many things that doesn't really benefit you and me built here and taken from us here (more benefits to the "inland's people). And what have we done and what can we do? Nothing! because we have been "cursed" by the "walking zombie and the living deads" not to do anything when they do wrong, only do something good and sweet when they do right (did they ever do right?). And we have also been "cursed" not to do anything "stupid" to them, like commenting their actions and saying we dislikes what they do (damn, what happen to democracy and the freedom to speak). They always say "beri cadangan yang bernas untuk kemajuan, jangan mengata buruk" (damn I don't get what they mean, they used words that I have never learned, can somebody tell me what they means?). If  I did understand, How to do that? Can I say "hey, that's not right" or "you do it the wrong way"? Then they will asked "how to do it right?" (In their heads they might say "engkau ingat kau siapa nak ajar aku, budak mentah, kau tak layak"). I will end up wasting-my-saliva-only and talk-also-no-use.

I think I'm started to mumbling things (betul ndak ka perkataan ya) or "merapu" as my eyes' "windows" are  getting heavy and shutting down which makes my heads not centered (I told ya I'm merapu already). Anyway, I think a lot of people have watched this video already (malar jak aku tinggal bas, pegi cne ndak aku ka) or maybe not many knows about it but it's ok. If any of you while reading this post and picture some most hated faces who make our people's life miserable, you will understand what I'm talking about. Got to go zzzzzzzz...

*typing in sleep* sorry for this weird post and sorry for the harsh words...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails