Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I am a Sarawak Blogger


I was just started blogging last month and I found out blogging is therapeutic ( I hope I used that word correctly). Last time I didn't really like blog because I thought it is "difficult". But last month I was googling  for something and I came across one link, the first ever blog I read cyrildason.com. Then, there's another link which caught my attention and I open it and read its interesting content and it's bongkersz.com, the second blog I read (until I forgot what actually I'm googling for at the first place hehehe). Then I think to myself, why don't I use blog as a place to dump my thoughts and write about anything I like.... and so I was inspired. 

Then I create my first ever blog site under blogspot.com. I started to write about what happen around me and I found it's fun :p . The one thing that I start to like is the fact that I can post anything I like regardless people read it or not and it's my own "space" and I can control some major part of it. It's like creating a website but it's personal. Then I was thinking, this is cool and I started to read other people's blog and found out everybody have their own way of expressing their thoughts, man I like this things. I dunno if it's late for me to start but who cares, it's not like blogging bound to any expiry date or something.

Well after that I saw a very nice looking logo at bongkersz.com, I clicked it and it bring me to a community kind of page, it's called Sarawak Bloggers managed by a group of experience bloggers. But that time the application rules are quiet tight and the criteria saying that "you must have been actively blogging for at least one year" make me say, I'm not there yet and I'm still "young". Few weeks after that I accidentally click the logo while I was reading something on awomandiary.com and the site of Sarawak Bloggers have changed, I saw a tab called casual bloggers and I clicked it, thank God they have open their membership to a "young" blogger like me. 

So yesterday, I email them my details and about half an hour after that, they replied saying that I'm accepted, so I said cool, now I'm part of something, I'm a casual blogger of Sarawak Bloggers. This might be a platform for me to expand my blogging world and life and learned from the professional bloggers inside this community. On top of everything, I'm proud I am a Sarawak Bloggers and this blogging things might change a thing or two in my life. 

So anybody out there who wants to do something different in their life, try blogging, believe me it will take you to something interesting and unique. And after you start blogging don't forget to check out www.sarawak-bloggers.org and if you fit in the criteria just join in, so you can be part of something even more interesting. and you will be able to drive your blog further into the blogging world. Adios.... and "majulah Sarawak Bloggers untuk semua" hehehe

8 comments:

carolchs said...

blogging does magic when you need place to release what is pressing in your heart and mind.

glad to have you on my blog list.

Rodz Nocturne said...

Thanks chegu, I'm glad that your blog are among the earliest i read and among the earliest that inspired me too

cyrildason said...

Wow! Thanks for the mention. Im honoured that I'm the first blog you've read :D

Anyway, Sarawak Bloggers is open for any blogger from or residing in Sarawak, and the prime and casual bloggers list is to motivate bloggers to take up Blogging seriously.

But glad to have you in the community. Lets hype up the Sarawak blogging scene!!

-cyrildason.com

Rodz Nocturne said...

Yup the 1st. Last time blogging and blog didn't attract me but now i'm part of it.

Theeggyolks said...

welcome to the big family :D

Rodz Nocturne said...

Thanks eggyolks :)

bongkersz said...

Hey thanks for the mention bro! I'm flattered that you like my blog ;) I am ashamed of neglecting my blog, have not been updating it often lately... Gotta to stop tweeting so much and start writing more before I lost the mojo haha!

Read few of your entries, you can write very well man! Keep it up, can't wait to read more interesting stuffs from you.

p/s: Love your latest post on Batang Ai..

p/s/s: Bro, can you activate the option for normal reader to comment? Just Name/URL. I'm commenting under Google Account, which is not linked to my blog :P

Rodz Nocturne said...

My pleasure bro,don't lost your mojo coz blogging world need a blogger like you man, I mean not many people write like what you wrote, a person like myself love to read it all. By the way, I followed you on twitter as well and I like what you people discuss there too :p

Thanks man, that's a big compliment for a "young" blogger like me :)

p/s: I've always wanting to pour my thoughts about Batang Ai and now this blog will become my platform.

p/s: Done :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails