Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

As we go on and getting older...

Today I was saying to myself  "what a hectic life and this year I'm another year older". Then I realized next week is May and we're almost in the middle of 2010. Time goes by so fast and seems like so much to do but time is never enough for everything. Although I feel like my life is busy (especially with work) but achievements is very little. I didn't know what I've gain in life. All I know everyday I've tried so hard to live my life working while at the same not neglecting my needs. But most of the time works win and my life is full of unfinished businesses. Sometimes I feel like everything is far ahead of me and I will have to run faster to catch up but even I've run the fastest I can, they still can't be reached on time. Life is never an ease nowadays, more worries than the unwinding thoughts. Even sometimes I find myself pampered by good things to ease my life but I has never be long, the longest like for a day or two. It is so tiring which sometimes I feel like giving up but which one should I gave up to, give up to this one, that one still there and for sure I will not give up whole life (that's a suicide).

At the time of typing this specific paragraph, I saw my staff's children playing happily. How I wish my life is like that. Damn, now I'm wishing I was young again. So contrary to my wish when I was 15 or 17 last time in which I always wish that I'm older and reach 21 faster :) and I thought that life will be more fun if I'm one of the grown ups. I will have work and earn my own money and I can do so much more things without so much constrains and rules (without so much people shouting saying DON'T! hehehe) or in those-time-mind would say FREEDOM :p

But now I'm one of the grown ups and my wish have came true but then I asked myself have I ever really enjoyed my grown up life to the very fullest? I did, that's when I'm 21 until 23 only and after that in 24 excited about working and earning money, then works have taken over more than 50% portion of my life and it is not fun anymore because everyday have to struggle with works, needs and trying to find something to be enjoyed. Until now, life have been quiet statics for me, not much thing going on and almost the same thing everyday. 

Now, I'm wishing that I'm young again just because those are the times when I don't have much worries (the biggest worries is just not doing well in study hehehe) and not much responsible to carry (again the responsibility is doing well in study and have a good behavior though I'm not a good person that time hehehe). Even those are the times that we feel like this world is so small, we don't have to care much about others, we don't have to worry about money (just worry that parents doesn't give a lot la ;p ), we don't have much things that we want (a lot but the fact that money is limited make us not wanting too much hehehe), we have very little things to fear and I don't have much worries when I want to commit something wrong hehehe. But anyway, that's all have been long gone (and now I'm wishing like most human did, How I wish I could turn back time hahaha). 

Like it or not now I have to swallow everything in this current life, bitter, sweet and sour all have to be accept. Life goes on and those wishes up there will never be possible hehehe, it will always become wishes forever. Whatever this life give, have to live with it and PERSEVERE no matter how difficult it will be (sometimes we doesn't given so much choice). So now have to go back to the real life hehehe, actually this post could be longer but got works to do (see, works really wins :p ) so rock on and keep on living folks, keep on living....

8 comments:

Anija said...

nice one bout life..noting much we can do to change d fact, i guess....

Rodz Nocturne said...

@mrs. scott yup nothing mush when the fate have been written :p

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Dear Rod Stewart.

Such a deep thought on life. I guess the kids admire us too as adults. We can't help it but to grow old. The kids will too.

Just do what u can regardless of what age you are in.

Cheerio!

Rodz Nocturne said...

@Willie This comment is for me or for rod stewart? hehehe well I'll reply on his behalf :p

Yeah that's d reality, once we grow old we can't go back unless we have the Dr. Klump's formula hahaha

carolchs said...

I'm just glad i find contentment in what i do as a profession.
To say that ive achieved great things in life...i think i did, by my own definition that is. But i know there'll be more to achieve in the years to come. God's willing.

I guess, when you find contentment in what you are living for, life wouldn't be as fierce as it seems. I think la...

All the best in our journey in life!

Rodz Nocturne said...

@chegu Thanks for all those motivation. I hope I'll find my contentment one day sooner or later, in God's Will. Just that sometime I envy those who have not-so-complicated life. Maybe that's my biggest weakness.

Naomi said...

What is enough anyway? Hard to get satisfaction.. Even after we achieved something, we can feel empty after that.

Rodz Nocturne said...

@Nana Life can be very subjective, emptiness can be a result from chasing satisfaction sometimes. But I think as human we can never had enough, satisfied for a while then we might seek for more (I'm like that :p ) Anyway human not perfect, I mean I'm not perfect and never will

Related Posts with Thumbnails