Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

1 Million? What would I do?

Last night I had a dream of driving a Nissan GTR (R35) (maybe because that evening I saw this car on the road and terbawa-bawa in my sleep hehehe). Then this morning when I woke up and recalled that dream makes me think to myself, what would I do if I had RM 1 millions, would I buy that car (that's my favorite car actually :p). This is the list of what I will do:

1. RM200k will be allocated for donation and charity (I always want to do this)
2. RM100k will be used to pay for house down payment (the bank will not be happy with this hehehe)
3. RM100k will be used to pay for house down payment (house for my family)
4. RM100k will be given to my family members (especially my mum)
5. RM50k will be used for my medical purpose
6. RM80k will be used to open up any business
7. RM100k will be used for any investment (rolling up strategy hehehe)
8. RM50k will be used for my "future plans" (*wink* *wink*  hehehe)
9. RM50k will be used to buy advance DSLR and photography accesorries, Other camera, gadgets, laptop (I'm a "boros" guy when it comes to things like this hehehe)
10.RM50k will be used for miscellaneous things (like sponsoring Sarawak Bloggers gathering maybe hehe)
11.RM20k will be used for life's "improvement" 
12.RM100k for saving (finally I can save :p )

But that's just my imagination anyway hehehe. Dunno how to get RM1 million in a easy-peasy way. Moral of the story buy 4D number hahahaha, no, just work hard and might not get a million but it'll worth something. It's true when people said "money is not everything" and of course it's not everything, it's just being money if not used but I believe a lot of people will agree when I say "EVERYTHING NEED MONEY", if there is anything that not, tell me ok :p I will be happy to know and I will add to my life's "vault" hehehe. How bout you guys, what would you do?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails