Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Blackberry Torch on BlackBerry 6 OS

Naturally, I'm not a big fan of BlackBerry phone but finding out more about their phones make me want to try one. Furthermore I can see a lot people using BlackBerry phone are pretty much hooked up to it like those iPhone users. So I've made a odd assumption for myself that BlackBerry phone are also as good as iPhone and Android phone and if I had a chance I really want to try it. 

My suddenly-growing interest in BlackBerry phone is majorly because of the latest BlackBerry 6 OS. What can I say, I'm an avid fan of something that make a phone so enjoyable and cool. Like iPhone and Android, Blackberry also have their range of apps to add to the enjoyable feature to BlackBerry phone. And the fact that some of my friends seriously admit that their BlackBerry phone is so addictive, add a further temptations to my growing-interest in BlackBerry phone.


So, what a new OS if there's no new phone model to run it in right? BlackBerry introduced the BlackBerry Torch. As far as my shallow BlackBerry knowledge is concern, this is BlackBerry's first slide phone (correct me if I'm wrong). For a new-to-BlackBerry kind of person, this phone is so cool. I even forgot about my Android phone for a while when I browse about it. It has really make me want to have my hands on this phone. One thing for sure (and used to be my nature in choosing phone) I like a slide phone more than any other types. It offers me a couple of option for keypad depending on my situation and preferences. Plus with the cool interface, features and OS, this phone has really caught my intentions.



There are so many things to explore about this BlackBerry Torch, one thing I know, it makes me want to give it a try :p (oopps sorry for while there Android hehehe). Fortunately for my phone-cravings this phone is not in Malaysia yet, it will be available first with maxis soon. If not, surely I will gets my hands on it :p


For more info visit BlackBerry's website or click HERE

Visit Maxis.com

So yeah, I will give this phone a peek when it's available soon but I hope my mind won't go out of my control which can make me end up buying it (the dangerous is when the price will be very affordable, hopefully :p ) hehehe.

Well, to all BlackBerry lovers, this might be something to check on if any of you plan to switch your BlackBerry or adding your collections :p or for those who seek to upgrade to smart phone as well.

p/s: By the time I'm typing this line, the interest in that phone have became craving and now it's a drooling :p slrppppss ooppss ok that's not a food hehehe.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails