Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Simply love this song..... We are the world.......

I love this song and been watching it over and over again, this new version dedicated to Haiti tragedy but it can apply to a lot of things. It's really touching to see all those stars involve in this new version, a great piece of art I must say. Also nice to see Orianthi was in that video too.... enjoy...

3 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

I like this song too.

Theeggyolks said...

this is seriously a great song XD

Rodz Nocturne said...

@Willie It's a meaningful song :)

@Theeggyolks indeed it is a great song plus all the stars involved in this new version make it the best version, even jamie fox can sing and rapping too :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails