Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This might be my last post

Sound sad isn't it. It is sad indeed as this might be my last post in this blog. I won't be posting anymore things here and I'm quitting this blog. It's a hard things to do but it must be done. Not that I don't have any other choices, I do, but I choose to leave this for good. It's been a while that I plan and intended to end this but a lot of things still holding me on. Even if I start a new one, it won't be the same, it will surely be very very different. This is hard for me but someway somehow leaving is the best option to divert or transfer my direction to another things that will make things better. I don't want to do this but I have to, I'm not forced to do it, it's out of my own will and I feel this is the best for me. This is in line with the saying that goes "nothing live forever, nothing exist forever in this world, all that gone will be replaced but it will be different", in other words everything has their own ending.

If any of you still asked me why, my other answer would be, I have to follow my heart, I have to feed my preferences which has been telling me for quiet a while to quit it here. It is now or never and we will surely meet again at a better place one day. Until that day come, please do remember everything that any of you had experience here. I know, not a lot of good thing to be seen here but I've tried my very best. Blogging has always been the things that I love, things that I've pour some part of my heart to but yet I still couldn't find enough satisfactions. I need something better, some big changes and maybe something different but I've tried so hard to find it here but still I couldn't find enough.

Enough saying, what has to be done, will be done, regardless whatever it takes. Thanks everyone for everything and thanks for being the readers of my blog here. By the time I'm typing this sentences, I was thinking that this will have stay for while more. This blog will be still accessible at www.nocturneofmine.blogspot.com as I won't use the nocturneofmine.com domain name here anymore. So do still visit it before I'll delete it completely. I will not cry, I will have to smile instead because I've make the right choice for myself. As much as I wanted to type longer, I will still have to go. So, adios my blog spot and my readers, I'll see you all at the "other" side one day.... Chiowwwsss...


p/s: Don't hate me for this, I will be back one day, I can't promise as it all depends on what I should do, what I will acquire and how long to complete it.





5 comments:

carolchs said...

but you've just started!

oh well, whatever your reasons are, i wish best of everything.

how do i keep in touch then? for the drinks in december? :)

If I Deal Ya said...

Hello,

Don't delete this blog, you'll regret it one day. I did the same thing years back and until today, I felt terrible.

Suppose you don't want to read this blog, at least save the pages and keep it in your pc. Either that completely make this blog private to you alone, that way you don't have to delete it.

Hope this helps and I wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Effa

Eve! said...

Tedah U!

Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. Just say you are on sabbatocal leave....then come back once a while to say Hi

Rodz Nocturne said...

Chegu Carol, Effa, Eve!,Desmond.
Thanks for all the motivation guys. I plan to embark on another project and which is almost similar to this blog accept that it will not be very personal anymore and with that I thought that I cannot handle too many sites. But after a very deep thought I shall keep this blog alive though, because here I can dump everything I want without anything specific. Thanks again for all the motivations, this blog will stay alive, period! Accept that it will be moved to a new "house" and still in a long process :) Another thing is, I will not stop blogging, at least for now, I was so demotivated that day when I wrote this post, I apologize for that. I will continue.... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails