Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Can't wait to be CHUCKed for the 3rd time....

Mannn I was very excited when I was informed that popular tv series and is my favourite; Chuck had returned to the scene. In US it had been premiered and I wonder when will it be in Malaysia. The last two season was a great experience for all Chuck viewers, starting from funny, adorable and a-lot-of-geek-comedy in the 1st season to the more-action, bitter, sweet and touching season 2. The last episode in season 2 makes me impatiently-anticipate the continuation of this series in season 3 as we know  after season 2 chuck himself has been "packed" by the Intersect 2.0 with more new extreme things and the best is, he have been "pre-trained" by the Intersect to be a real spy (this had made me more excited to watch the season 3) . I expected more actions and more sweet moments or even more funny things in the season 3.

In season 3, Chuck will be more serious in his spy life. He have been "changed" by the Intersect to be equipped with the real spy kind of things and chuck will become the new chuck, even better than Bryce :p . He will be "blessed" with a lot of new talents. And from what I know the title of the every episode is kind of weird but catchy, it sounds like Chuck versus.....

Well that's some of the best things about the next season and that's not all. Another hyper-exciting things about season 3 is that, there will be some familiar celebrities faces featured. Who are they? Stars like Stone Cold Steve Austin ( I hope there will be a "stunner" kind of things) and the adorably gorgeous, cute, sexy and the ever lovely-lovable-lady Kristin Kreuk. What a thing worth the waiting isn't it? I hope it will be in AXN soon and it's best if they had the box set in the market sooner ( as I don't have the chance to watch tv every week, every day and buying box set will saved me the episodes I missed and can watch it non-stop too :p ).

Anyway, I hope it will not be long to wait for it to be premiered in our local tv. Can't wait to be Chucked once again :p . To give you guys the sneak peak of what will happen in the season 3 and to add to your impatient anticipations, watch this snippets....

2 comments:

carolchs said...

I like chuck too but i always forgot to watch it. So selalu ter skip cerita.
Anyways, if it's already out in US, that means you can just download it from the net and have the privilege to watch it earlier than the rest of our Malaysian fellows. :)

Rodz Nocturne said...

Me too, most of the times I missed it. I've tried to watch it through the NBC website but the video fail to load. Anyway I guess I just have to be patient a little bit more :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails