Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Whatevaaaaaa..... Hahahaha... reminding of some "whatevaa" memories..

Click on the link below and enjoy... Whateveaaaa new generation

Watch this and to those who involved in "certain" memories with the same whatevaaa kind of thing juz laugh out loud ok hahaha, you know I know la hahaha. All the S*C's  I*T*N 1st Ba**h this is important, the syndrome are now attacking small child, danger, danger!!!! hahahaha We all cured already from that syndrome but now children are in danger hahahaha

2 comments:

carolchs said...

lucky i wasnt into this whateva thingy when i was younger. i got culture shock though when some nieces uttered the word to me some years back :)

Rodz Nocturne said...

Hehehe, i never thought kids do it better than adult. We used to play with that whateva things few years back because of some extreme user of that words but now stop oredi. and to my suprise that cute kid does it better hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails