Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Confidence = Winning..... It's a hope.....

It's 3.35 in the morning says the clock. I was awake by the feel of dry throat and went downstairs to get something to wet it. Then I turn on the tv and came pop up one of the news channel. The man said "BN yakin rampas kembali kerusi Parlimen Hulu Selangor". I'm not so much into politic kind of things (because nobody have convinced me yet that it's wrong politician=dirty). But hearing that headlines quiet an interesting things to know more. But when I came back to the living room after taking my drink the topic have change. But I still want to know more about that headlines so I turn on my laptop and open one of the online news portal. Luckily there's a news related to that headlines.

But the headlines is quiet different there but still related. There they say "got chance or ada peluang". I don't have to explain why this small election will be held as it was out all over the news. And the ruling government feeling confident of winning that seat which have been won by the oppositions in the last general election (which almost pour a flash flood to the ruling party and Sarawak & Sabah saved them).

In my opinion they feel confident because in the last general elections they've lost with a small defeat (198 majority) and they even might place the same candidate for that small election (although that area only have 19% Indians). But they said he have more experience in that area.

For the records, last year there are few small elections held but BN only won at Batang Ai (correct me if  I'm wrong because I'm not so into politics), again Sarawak save them. The history from when our country was established have shown that Sabah & Sarawak were the two states which makes Malaya possible at that time, meaning that those state's peoples who help to make our country a reality (but still they're labeled "lain-lain or other"). And the history show it once again in the last general elections ( I think most people know what I mean). And when BN won in Batang Ai, again Sarawak's native was defamed & disgraced by peninsular opposition leader with a phrase said "Penduduk di Batang Ai masih pakai CAWAT", though educated people know the phrase was just a metaphor but still it is not appropriate to reflect other people's mind. If they're said to have wear ***** on ***** ***ds, what would they feel?. Of course they will retaliate back.

Enough for the past stories, back to the headlines, well I hope that this time BN will have their confidence transform into winning and if they did they will have to keep all their promises. Adding to their confidence, DPM said they have a lot of "materials" to be used to face the oppositions and in the current situations a lot of people didn't satisfied with the Selangor state government. Well, I really wonder what these "materials" are but I don't thinks it will be revealed or maybe not until the election. And I think a lot of people hoping that this time the "materials" are for real and working.

I guess the result of this election might be giving some big impacts to the General Election (which is next year I think, again correct me if I'm wrong). It will be giving the view of what people really wants and how they want it, regardless BN win or not, people will shows their "opinions". Nowadays, personally I think it is not a contest between who's good, who's not anymore, it is more than that, it might even bigger than that. Like anything else people's mind evolved and towards something that they learned throughout every experiences that they've gone through.  Also, now many of the mind of our people like "upgraded hardisk" where they might have "drag & drop" away old data to the "recycle bin" and ready or have been wrote with new data and plus the new type of "scripting & formatting" which all will determined their output on the "screen". If any of the "programmers" have the most latest, innovative and creative "scripting & formatting" skills plus the ability for them to meet all the "requirements" to run that "hardisks" on their PCs, will win.

Anyway, I just hope that there will be something different from that election. So a very best of lucks.... Hope that 1 Malaysia ideology will play it's biggest roles in that test. After the election then we do the talking and writing again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails