Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some Dance.....




My sisters was watching this video when I came back from work one day and at first it was funny but then it gets me thinking when I saw the original video of that original song that my sister watched. Man, this kids dance the whole routine as the original one and not to mention in sync with the songs and perfectly. He's talented in memorizing all the steps (every single of it i think) but I'm a bit confused... err..... no need to mention la, give it a thought yourselves :p

2 comments:

carolchs said...

LOL! is that kid a girl or a boy? :D

this song is oh so famous.
i remember watching one Jap show on TV last year and there was this girl age around 5 doing the same dance routine. the original girl band who sang this song were also there and they were so amazed at how the lil girl did the dance at perfect precision. very cute i must say.

Rodz Nocturne said...

I also dunno is that a girl or a boy :p

According to my sister (who is also a big fan of that girl group)that is a famous song, they even performed in western countries and not to mention all over asia. When I checked the youtube for that songs and there're so many videos of small kids dance that song's routine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails