Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Funny, Funny and Funny Hahahahaha... (Click image for larger view)

Hahaha, I also wonder how Youtube can come and film those people who have videos there. Can somebody tell me (clowningly said) Ermmm.. Hahaha 

For real? Do they have to do this?


Errr...I don't really understand why


I would never want to work here....


Well now I wonder...

What's the sickness? Too-much-hesitation-from-the-doctor's syndrome


I know that song, it's the Unsung-able Song, juz hear it don't sing it


Luckily I use non-fruit phone...

2 comments:

carolchs said...

Good one to laugh on the weekend :)

Rodz Nocturne said...

Thanx for your visits :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails