Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm on the blog :)

I've created my blog space, 1st time & 1st one ever. I'll get to post whatever I want whenever I want  without offending anyone (I hope) hahaha. Anyway, just for the records, last time I didn't like blogging, but when I couldn't find any place to post my thoughts (regardless people read or not) then I thought I turn to this kind of thing. I think I would rather do this than other "tut" things. Well whatever it is, I got this now and I'll make it worth my "nocturnal" spirit hehehe. I'll get blogging soon enough when I'm free, now I got works to do (damn, I had to give a talk this Saturday) and I need to get my presentation prepared....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails