Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Monday, August 23, 2010

My picture my Google picture


My Google search page background. Nice isn't it? :p I use my own image for the Google search page. To do this you need a Google account (Gmail account can be use), click the bottom left button which say "Change Background Image", choose from your image in your computer, upload and walla!! Your own pictured Google search page. Hehehe.

p/s: I know this is kind of meaningless post, but this my therapy so a "meaningless post" like this mean something to me :p

2 comments:

cyrildason said...

nice pic.. didnt know u could change it.

-cyrildason.com

Rodz Nocturne said...

Cyril,
I just found out also bro :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails