Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's this symbol?!!

What's this symbol? Without searching for it at any source, what do you understand about this symbol? and what do you think it represent? Here are some clues, this symbol can be found on some vehicles dashboards (but not in Malaysia la maybe), it's a warning sign, it's like fuel warning, if the something goes low it light up. Still have no idea? Take a wild guess before you proceed reading........

************************************************************

Done guessing? Well, ok, it actually a warning symbol of warning symbol for TPMS. TPMS stand for, Tire Pressure Monitoring System. When one or more of your car's tires is 25% below the recommended pressure this symbol will light up. It has my attention as in over 10 years of my driving experiences, I always hope that this kind of thing exist as it is hard to know whether your car tire is low on pressure. Most of the time we only notice the tire pressure is low when it look really flat. The symbol has been made required on all vehicle starting from 2008 models but in Malaysia? Nahh.. Wait another few more years for that small, simple things to be available. We always wait until something almost obsolete or when others are 10 step further when we acquire it. Anyway, this symbol is actually kind of funny and if from a first look, I bet you won't think it's representing tire pressure no? :p







3 comments:

Ah_Mike said...

the first time I saw this symbol I though it was something to do with "warning, hot kettle/fat belly expansion"...

carolchs said...

Oh my, this is what I just need. Ive always worried that my tire is getting low in pressure and have to check 'em on daily basis.

Rodz Nocturne said...

Ah_Mike,
Ya me too thought it was something to do with fat belly at first hehehe I thought it means like "Fat People Watch Out" hahaha

chegu carol,
Me too, I always wish my car has something like this because sometimes when my car feel "unbalance" I always stopped by the roadside to check the tires puncture or not.

Related Posts with Thumbnails