Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

HTC Hero - Best Mobile Handset

This is not my self-proclaim, indeed it is HTC Hero won the Best Mobile Handset at the Global Mobile Awards 2010. Although I'm not a HTC Hero user but hearing this news make me wonder, where are the other overrated mobile phone brands? :p I guess Android and HTC Sense have really bring out the best from HTC phone, no doubt it is a very effective collaboration between Android and HTC though. HTC is among the first to introduce Android phone to the mass market in the early introduction of Android platform. I still remember that I've used one of it's low end Android 1.6 phone the HTC Tattoo for almost a year and as a whole I'm satisfied with it and now I continued to use HTC phone :p 

Although it is the HTC Hero that won the awards but it really does reflect the HTC and Android as a whole. I'm a bit "sucking up" here because I'm a proud HTC user hehehe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails