Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Google Tablet? In November?

Believe it or not, this is not impossible. Since Android 2.2 have a great success and beat even the iOS4 of Iphone, it's no surprise if Google have another machine inside their vault to top out the Apple Ipad. There's a rumors saying that Google tablet are in the making and will be powered with an OS called Chrome OS. So it might be called Chrome OS Tablet. downloadsquad.com said the device is being built by HTC (hope this is true :p ) but it will be first introduce by with Verizon. So even if this is true, it might take a while for it to be in Asia or Malaysia :( They also mention that it will be launched on 26 November this year and that's is a Black Friday in USA, the busiest shopping day of the year, quiet a good date for launching new products though.

But according to reuters.com it might not HTC to be first to introduce the Chrome OS tablet, they quote Digitimes saying that it will be Motorola, not HTC!! For the full article read it HERE.

Whether it will be HTC or Motorola, both will not be impossible. Both of them have their own line up of their Android phone but personally, it will be good if it's HTC :p

Anyway, there are few assumptions on what will the Chrome OS Tablet's hardware will be. Some different assumptions but one thing which I found to be mention by both of the assumptions is that, the tablet will be based on NVidia's Tegra 2 platform. I guess all we can do now is jut to wait and see :p
If this Chrome OS Tablet will be a reality, one thing that I really hope for, I hope it will not be very expensive, maybe around RM1500 to RM1999 would be good :p

Let's crossing our fingers and wait patiently though.

Is this what the Chrome OS Tablet will be look like? If it's true, it's a beauty :p
*Image source: downloadsquad.com*



2 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Uh...very technical stuff...donno what to comment. I have no idea...hahah

Rodz Nocturne said...

Willie,
Hehehe, it's ok bro, even if it's me, I also dunno what to comment, I will just simply put it like this: Wow, I hope this will be true :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails