Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Want a Blackberry phone?

Hari Hari Blackberry Mari. Sounds weird right? But that's the latest promotion or contest exclusively from DiGi. They're giving away 10 Blackberry Bold 9700 everyday!! That's 10 winner every single day starting from 2nd August until 15 September 2010! That's 45 days with a total 450 winning chances! It's open to all new and existing DiGi Prepaid, DG Postpaid, DiGi Business (Corporate Individual) and Prepaid Internet subscribers. If any of you have not yet a DiGi subscriber, why don't subscribe to participate in this promotion. It's an easy contest, no need to fill in any details (for exsisting Postpaid subscribers) accept for prepaid internet subscriber need to register their details HERE. So for more information just go to www.digi.com.my or simply click HERE. The rules are simple, for new or existing subscribers, just stay active during the contest period, that's it!




2 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Too bad, I'm a celcom internet user. Muahaha!

Rodz Nocturne said...

Willie,
Hehehe I was once a celcom internet user too but I quit :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails