Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moving In The Speed Of LIght *I Wish*

Have you ever wishing that you're able to move fast? Like Superman or having a car that can move in the speed of light? I know I do, especially when I have a lot of things to do, I always wish that I could do things faster :p but being a lazy bone as I am, everything always fast if it's done in the "last-minute". I bet many of us familiar with that term and that term has caused many of our lives to be very "miserable". And that's what currently happening to my life now!!! Anyway let's not start to talk about my life, it's not interesting at all, too boring!

Ok, I have an interesting fact to be shared here. Speaking of the speed of light, we can easily say it's almost impossible or human to go that fast. Even Einstein's theories says that if Human can reach that traveling speed they can end up at other dimension o.O (correct me if I'm wrong here :p ) But if you ask me what make me think that it is impossible for human to travel or move even with vehicle in reaching the speed of light, my answer is simple, because we human are so fragile! Even if we did invented a machine that can go in the speed of light, the force from that speed can tear our skin and make our bones break. 

Try to go on a roller coaster with your friend, when you go down the steepest slope of that roller coaster, take a look at your friend's face, what do you think you'll see? His/her face skin move or flatten or *I don't know how to describe it* or just like the picture below :p because the force of the high speed and wind adding more force to it. Try it then you'll know what I mean hehehe

Just for the interesting fact, the speed of light goes 500,000 times faster than Concorde, a speed goes almost equal to 299,792,458 meters per seconds and with that you can go around the world no more in 80 days but 7 times in just one seconds!!!!!

Speaking about speeding, this picture below is a funny speed control device myahahaha!!




2 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

For me, it is different, I prefer to have more time than speed. When I do work, I hate last minute task but i prefer to be given more time to do my work.

The sticker on the road really amazes me. I thought it was real and I bet it will be successful in reducing the speed of a vehicle.

Rodz Nocturne said...

Willie,

Most of the time I prefer both more time and more speed hehehe Ya, at the first glance the sticker look so real, very nice one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails