Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Android 2.2 Froyo, Wow!!!!

Seeing these videos on Android 2.2 Froyo give me a big goose-bums, seriously this Android 2.2 is so cool. I can't find any other word to described it, just Awesome!!



I like the portable Wi-Fi hotspot, from what I understand that I will be able to use my Android 2.2 (if I have one :p ) as a Wi-Fi modem without any complicated setup and cable. But it might not going to work well here in Malaysia I think considering the 3G broadband speed we currently have hmmm. Anyway Android 2.2 is one hell of a good phone OS, I can feel that Iphone really have a great competition from this Android 2.2 :p  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails