Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Road MORON!!! Threatening You Life...

Yesterday I was driving happily to the city center with my favorite music playing on my radio and not much car on the road (as people are trying their best to get into tHe Spring although they put "Parking Is Full" sign at one entrance to the car park or maybe some still sleep due to the football-insomnia experience the night before). At one of the traffic light I stop at the red light and didn't expect anything wrong as there were only two cars on the lane, mine and another car beside me and no other car behind mine or his. Just when the light turn green, I put on the gear 1 and start to accelerate slowly and gain speed at about 20 or 30 km/h when.... Suddenly I saw a car right in front of mine (cornering fast like it was drifting but not) which almost make me ramp into it, luckily I didn't accelerate too fast and manage to make an emergency sudden stop. I start to shout "C***i palak n***ek kau, sial, m*****f****r road bxsxaxds!!!!!!!!!!!!". 


The Illustration on how the situation was. (My car is that white Bugatti Veyron sport grand convertible myhahaha *ada hati mo drive Veyron kunun ceh!!* and that moron's car is the green one)

It was lucky nothing bad happen, (and luckily I'm not actually driving a Bugatti Veyron hehe if not... hmm..)  imagine if I accelerate fast and crash into his car, his life will be at the very bad stake as I will ramp directly to his side and worst of all there's kid inside that car not wearing a seat belt (I know because that time the kid was standing at the other side front seat). That's a super crazy maneuver and so damn crazy. What was he thinking, he can just wait for me to pass before making that illegal and deadly turn (no other car behind me) or at the first place when he know he want to make a U-turn why use that outer lane, why not go to the correct lane instead. I thought we all are gifted with brain and the ability to judge what's wrong and right what safe or not but this moron left his brain inside the fridge at his house or maybe he didn't need that brain and he gungho on everything. So damn stupid, imagine also if there's a car behind me, I might not ramp into him but the car behind me will ramp into mine. There a lot of bad bad consequences prior to his stupid action.

That has really spoil my happy driving and I was thinking, you might think that you're driving safely (as we follow the road safety rules and law and remembering the campaign) there're also danger when some bastards or bloody moron who doesn't have their brain intact inside their cranium doing something so damn stupid and endangering your life. Maybe he was trained that way in his coffee-shop-license-road-moron-driving-school! Anyway the main point is you're not safe driving on the road even if you're a very discipline driver when road moron like this still exist. I don't have anything to suggest to overcome this problem as this come from us ourselves. And as we always say "Drive Safely" every time!! and hoping that no road moron will cause danger to our driving...



p/s: We might not be perfect and make mistake some time or all the time (like forgot to signal when changing lane and etc..) but doing stupid thing like that should it be consider as mistake? when we can clear consciously decide not to do it because our judgement say it is dangerous.. hmmmm...



2 comments:

carolchs said...

you know, if that fella and whoever his passenger was at that time died because of that simple illegal u-turn, i dont think i would have sympathy on him...he asked for it.

it's people like you and I that i will give pity the most...kita drive bagus2, org lain pula bawak celaka to us. *touch wood*

Rodz Nocturne said...

Chegu Carol,
Thats the thing, we didn't expect any danger when we try our best to be safe but people like this can caused the unwanted nightmare. If I can meet him, I wanted to ask what was he thinking that time?

Related Posts with Thumbnails