Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meet the Kulungman!!


This is Kulungman a.k.a Walter Kesri and he's not at all related to Superman, Batman, Iron man, Keluangman, cicak man or any other superheroes man in this world hehehe he's himself as this "superhero" will based in the river :p This is actually the first time I had a "photography session" with little kid. Not an easy things "working" with this fella, he so super hyperactive, move a lot and move too fast :p When my lens pointed at him, he will crawl fast towards me as if saying "give me that camera, I can take better picture of myself as I'm good at camwhoring ;p " Oh yeah sure you are my man :p So meet the Kulungman.

For more photo of Kulungman click HERE

p/s: More photos of Kulungman in my photoblog click HERE

4 comments:

LadyBird said...

i liked the last photo. very nice. :)

Rodz Nocturne said...

Thanks. He's hardly to stay still so his dad distracting him from the side and this is what I snapped :)This is one super hyperactive kid.

carolchs said...

Hahaha for a sec, I thought Kulungman is an adult. Cute!

Rodz Nocturne said...

Chegu,

Hehehe. He's the "superstar" that day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails