Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I've been CHUCK ed for the 3rd time yay!

I'm a big fan of tv series Chuck. Well for any of you who wonder what this series is all about, well, briefly it's about a geek who become a spy accidentally hehehe, that's brief enough I think :p Anyway I've waiting for the third season of the series to be aired in Axn but it took too long to wait (I don't know when will it be aired there, so far no sign that they will premiered it) and I've heard it has been aired in US until the last episode. So I can't wait anymore and I started to try to find where I can download this things but most of them are in very big file and certainly my internet connection speed can't handle it as what I want it to (I mean very fast download, maybe like 500mb in 5 or 10 minutes and then I can watch it straight away hehehe) I even asked my friend to download it for me and I think it's done, only wait for it to "reach" me :) so the best way is by watching it via streaming. Anyway, I managed to get a code to share the first episode here (and I hope I'll get the second episode also and you guys can watch it here), so I hope you people enjoy it.. chucked!!!


p/s: If the video above not working, please leave a comment. I just share this video by embedding it so it is not actually hosted. If it's not working, nothing much I can do actually hehehe. Anyway, episode 2 coming up next (hopefully), so stay tuned :p oh by the way, if you want to watch it full screen simply click the second button from the right (next to volume) at the bottom of the player (in case any of you can't seems to find the button hehehe chiowwww


2 comments:

Elisha said...

Thanks for sharing this Rodz.

Rodz Nocturne said...

Elisha,
My pleasure bro, hope you enjoy it. I hope I will be able to put up the second episode soon :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails