Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Episode 3: Chuck vs the Angel of Death

In this episode, Chuck and his spy team are in charge of protecting a Communist dictator in which Awesome and Ellie also accidentally involved and might be in danger. Once again Cassey become the one who put his life in the line when he become a hostage. The best part of all, Awesome has also become a spy too :p So here's the third episode in this season 3.. enjoyyyyy....

2 comments:

cyrildason said...

Sarah Walker :PPPPP

-cyrildason.com

Rodz Nocturne said...

cyril,

Hehehe I know u like her bro :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails