Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Surfacing.. Pissed off mode!

I'm really pissed off today. I don't mind people judge me minimally (simply because I can't stop them) but I really hate those who feel like they know everything about me and what I do (while they didn't even understand anything) and make wrong judgement of me especially things that I didn't do. No need to do that, judge yourself before you judge others, we all ain't perfect, don't be too quick to jump to conclusion, you might hurt them. Anyway, I don't want to say too much, afraid if I get carried away things will get really "bad". Let one of my favorite songs spit the word out... (trying to be calm)...

Note: This songs contain explicit language and if any of you didn't like it don't ever press the play button, (if you watch it you might say things like "what the hell he said" or "this song hurt my hearing" so don't watch it) do watch Charice video in the previous post instead. Don't get me wrong, this song is only to express my pissed off mood (at least by doing this I will not go on rage) and no intention to reflect it to all of you (accept for those pissed me). Don't hate me for this!

Anyway for those new to this song, this group called Slipknot and this song called Surfacing (released back in 1999).

p/s: Don't judge me because of this song as this is one of my favourites and I growing up hearing it.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails