Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm BALD for Go Bald, yay!!

Sunday 16th May 2010, the Go Bald event finally took place. They've targeted 300 people to be shaved this year and over 400 turn up and get their head shaved. More than targeted, congrats and salute to all Bald-ers. The event was so "happening" and attracting a big crowd and I couldn't believe it myself when I saw so many people have sign up for the balding event. Looking at the number, indeed it is balder than ever :) What amazed me so much is that more than 20 from those who sign up is women/female (if my count is right) and even got one whole family going bald and what could be more meaningful than seeing some kids also get their head shaved. All in all this event is great and a blast! It has really makes me feel proud as a Sarawakian and as an imperfect human  :)

All the big crowds



First line up to get shaved

Big salutes to all younger bald-ers :)
Photo taken by Lz
These two look alike, twins maybe :) anyway both of you are rockzz..
Photo taken by Lz

One of the youngest bald-ers, you rockzz too bro being bold really need to start from the youngest possible :p
Photo taken by Lz

Wonder if I go Bald or not?












Here I am, exclusively exposed hahaha oooppss is this me?
I don't think so, owhh this is my twins la hahaha
Photos taken by Lz

Thanks Go Bald for this nice t-shirts :)
Photo taken by Lz

Sarawak Bloggers rockzzz at Go Bald yeah!!!

Apart from supporting this event, I also get to meet some fellow bloggers like those in the photo above as well as author of cyrildason.com and annna.net and maybe many more but didn't really get to bump into them.

Anyway, for the record, I'm proud to be one of those people who support this event and the best ever reason for me to shave my head :) For whatever it is, this event has been a blast and something that is not only a charity but far more meaningful than that. 

To all those who supports and contribute to this campaign in any and every ways, May God bless us all...

11 comments:

LadyBird said...

deemmmmm i should be one of those on the stage. i think im gonna write in to request to have the event held in miri too. congratulation on the new bald hair style. it's for the good cause. ;)

ps- btw, kenak janggut seciput ya sik digundul skali kah. ;p

cyrildason said...

Duudeee....

Nice meeting ya :-) Always liked meeting the person behind the blog in person.

ANyway, congrats on being part of this campaign, and you look good bald.

-cyrildason.com

Rodz Nocturne said...

Ladybird,
Thanks hehehe. Yeah they shud do it in Miri too (so that I have a good reason to go there hehehe). Anyway hope next year got Go Bald too and hope that time you'll have the chance to go (or maybe it will be held in miri).

p/s: janggut seciput ya sik bole digundul atas sebab-sebab tertentu hehehe :P

Rodz Nocturne said...

cyril,
Thanks bro hehehe it's the best reason ever to be bald :) nice meeting you too

carolchs said...

going bald for a reason. congrats!
ada ladies go bald also ka?

Rodz Nocturne said...

Chegu carol,
Thanks chegu :) Ya ada, I think more than 20 ladies going bald that day

Anija said...

budak ya ada twin dat day. those 2 in picture bkn twin. But then they look so cute. diam jak cdak time d gondol. wish i can bald my head oso. hehe. maybe next time

Rodz Nocturne said...

Mrs. Scott,
Izit? But those two look alike though. Going bald for a good cause is never be a bad thing, but do seek advice from your family first so that they will not freak out seeing you bald :p

KeeMan said...

Yeah, we rock GoBald!! Hehehe Nice to meet you in person bro!

Rodz, can you email me the group picture? Hehehe. Thanks

Alice Law said...

Hi Rodz,

Sorry for my ignorance, wht's the idea you go bald huh?!>o<"

Swinging from blog hopping, please have a nice day ahead!

Rodz Nocturne said...

KeeMan,
Nice meeting you in person too bro. Sure, No prob, I'll email it to you later.

Alice,
Hi Alice, I'm going bald to show my support for the Go Bald campaign to raise awareness for the kids with cancer organized by Sarawak Children Cancer Society. I don't have much money to donate for the campaign so this is one thing that I could do to support that campaign :) anyway you too have a nice day and thanks for dropping by :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails