Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Like a Pyramid...

Remember Charice? The one that sang the song "Note to God" in Oprah. Well if you still wonder who this girl is and want to listen to that song, click HERE. Well she have move forward with the recent debut album, the songs called PYRAMID. I guess a lot of you guys have heard this song over the radio or maybe watch it on TV. So for the your pleasure and to kick start your Sunday, watch it here :) enjoyyyyy...

The studio version.



The Official Video.

2 comments:

cyrildason said...

This is unrelated to her song. but I like her name "Charice"...

-cyrildason.com

Rodz Nocturne said...

Cyril,
The name is quiet rare, first time heard that kind of name. Sounds like "Char-Rice" :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails