Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

1 Sarawakkkkkkkkkk...

I might be the last to write about this but better late than never no? hehehe Anyway few months back, specifically on the 3rd day of Raya, a bunch of Sarawak Bloggers went on video shooting. Not movie but this:



Why we did this video? Read about it HERE our director explain it well :p It's actually a parody of the famous Wassuppp! Budweiser commercial. So, what do you think? ;p

p/s: You won't see much of me there but the main thing is that we have fun doing it :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails