Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Living Legend?

Yes he is a living legend, he's one of the most respected guitarist in the world and he's one of my all time favorite guitar player. Although I can't play like him but I like the way he pull every riff he played. Not that I want to play like him (because I know I can't) but I really love every music he played. Ever since the Guns N Roses era, every songs with his riff has always been something that worth to listen to. Familiar with songs like Sweetchild of mine and Don't cry? yes it's Slash, one of the Guitar's living legend. Too bad I didn't go to his concert in Malaysia last few months but anyway I'm sure many guitar players out there who like his music wants to play like him so bad :) I've tried but I still not there yet (maybe I'm not a talented person). So just for something other than Guns N Roses songs here's a theme song in video game called Godfather solo played by Slash... Enjoy... 



p/s: why I wrote this post? well just for entertainment :p

2 comments:

carolchs said...

i dont say im a fan but when i was still in uni, i used to buy GnR cds as well as other heavy metal group. the music just soothed me and helped me to sleep. weird kan? even my hubby said it was weird of me to listen to heavy metal as lullaby. i guess, the music was some kind of 'noise' to me back then.

Rodz Nocturne said...

Chegu carol,

I'm not surprise because their songs and music is so entertaining :p Rock and metal music as lullaby is my thing too, even up until now :)

Sometimes rock, heavy metal and other hard "noisy" musics can be very soothing and therapeutic than others :) and for me it makes me feel better in certain "harsh" condition of my life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails