Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Friday, November 19, 2010

It's not over and will stay

Hey yo, first and foremost I want to apologize for the last post, I was so demotivated and losing my mind a while there but after a deep thought, that was so wrong, very very wrong. So for that my blog will stay and I will not quit blogging, at least not for now. So this will not be a long post, just to announce that, this blog will stay alive accept that it won't be here anymore. It will be moved to a new "house" and still in its long process to be completed. Well, I hope this will be a right decision I've made. So, I'm backkkkkkkk :) :) :)

p/s: While waiting for this blog to be transferred, head down to my photo blog at www.rodznocturne.com for the time being :)

1 comment:

Robin Wong said...

Glad that you are staying !!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails