Friendly Reminder

Just read my blog and don't ever leave any provocative and any sensitive unappropriate comments. Share whatever you like. If possible don't be anonymous when leaving comments as I love to know who my readers are, who knows you're one of my long lost friends :) anyway, anonymous comments will not be published for sure.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Episode 6: Chuck vs The Nacho Sampler

It's quiet a while I didn't update on Chuck's post but it will be good if I post up 5 episode today right? :p Lets start with 6th episode. In this episode of Chuck season 3, again Chuck had a new experience in his journey as a spy. We all know all this while Chuck is the asset and now he will have to attend to his own asset with his own way. Some funny scene can be watched in this episode and Chuck will really gone his way of handling his first ever asset. Questions are, will he be successful? Wonder who is the asset? Is it another genius like Chuck himself? or maybe another Intersect-filled-in-the-brain guy similar to Chuck? Well the answer is...... watch it below :p Oh yes before that have you watched the 5th episode? Know who are the guest star featured? Did I mentioned it will be an absolute stunner? yes I did but not only referring to Stone Cold Steve Austin only hehehe also to Hannah aka Kristin Kreuk :p For your extra information, thing will be progressing between Chuck and Hannah and even more sweet in this 6th episode :p Would it be nice if Hannah really does work in Buy More together with Chuck right? So enjoy this.....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails